23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore? I want to apply for a PhD in Social Work course at this institute. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

6th September 2019, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore? I want to apply for a PhD in Social Work course at this institute. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.
Documents required to get a PhD(Social Work) admission in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
12th November 2022, 06:01 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore?

Documents required are

1.photo identity proof

2.10,12th standard certificates

3.masters degree with respective course of 60% marks

4.final year project report

5.UGC NET score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?