1st January 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry) in OUAT-Bhubaneswar?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in OUAT-Bhubaneswar? I want to apply for PhD in Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry course in this college. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

11th August 2022, 01:23 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry) in OUAT-Bhubaneswar?

The Documents Required is:-

Certificate 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree final result, marksheet and migration certificate.

Provisional certificate and Birth certificate proof.

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.

Caste certificate.
12th August 2022, 06:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry) in OUAT-Bhubaneswar?

The Documents Required to apply for PhD Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry is:-

*Candidates 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate.

*Final Result, Migration certificate, Marksheet and Birth certificate proof.

*Caste certificate and Provisional certificate.
14th August 2022, 12:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Documents required:-

10th Board Certificate,

12th Board Certificate

Graduation and Master's degree Certificate like Final result, Migration certificate and marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?