17th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Persian) admission in Punjabi University?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the documents required at the time of admission in Punjabi University for studying PhD in Persian program? I am planning to get admission so I need to know about all the essential documents.

31st October 2019, 11:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Persian) admission in Punjabi University?

The documents required to get a Ph.D. (Persian) admission at Punjabi University are given below.

** Graduation and Post gradutaion degree

** 12th and 10th class certificate

** Domicile

** Photo Identity proof

** Updates resume

** Category and Transfer certificate

** Research Proposal
31st October 2019, 02:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Persian) admission in Punjabi University?

The documents required to study PhD in Persian at Punjabi University are given below.

Passport size photographs
Self attested ID Proof - Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID.
Self attested Class 10th Certificate, 12th class mark sheet, graduation,post graduation certificate and mark sheet.
Self attested Caste Certificate.
Research Proposal
Updated Resume Copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?