6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Does Kerala University provides PhD in Biophysics? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I have passed M.Sc Biophysics and now want to do PhD from Kerala University. Does Kerala University provides PhD for the same? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and scholarship details for PhD in Biophysics in United States?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD in Biophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  4. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Biophysics in India?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Nursing in Kerala University?
  11. MBA, M.Sc or Ph.D after B.Sc (Biophysics) for better jobs? Colleges and subjects to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  13. Can I attend entrance for Ph.D after scoring 53% in MSc Biophysics
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc in Biophysics for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  18. PhD in Biophysics can be done after MBBS in India or Abroad?
9th October 2017, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Kerala University provides PhD in Biophysics? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed M.Sc Biophysics and now want to do PhD from Kerala University. Does Kerala University provides PhD for the same? Procedure to get admission?
Sorry to say that Kerala University Does not offers PhD in Biophysics course. Please visit the LINK to know about the courses offered by Kerala University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?