1st November 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Sikkim University offer PhD(Anthropology) course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Sikkim University. I want to do PhD in Anthropology. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

30th September 2019, 10:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Sikkim University offer PhD(Anthropology) course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Yes, Sikkim University offers Ph.D. (Anthropology) course and the duration of this course is three years.

For the application process, you should visit the official website of Sikkim University. Here you should click on the apply online option. After that, you should fill the application form by entering the information like Academic record, Mobile number, Email address, etc.

After completing the application form then you should pay the application fee and click on the submit option. The important information regarding Ph.D. course admission will be send to your Mobile number or Email Address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?