22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Does Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat provides PhD English in distance mode?

Hello sir, I have completed MA English and teaching in a government High School. I want to completed PhD in distance mode from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat. Does this university provides in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  3. How many PhD(Hydrobiology) seats are available in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  5. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  7. What is the application form submission date for B.ed in VNSGU?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University? -- [New]
  9. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  10. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  11. Does VNSGU offer part time Ph.D in English?
  12. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat?
  13. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  14. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  17. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  18. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
15th September 2017, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat provides PhD English in distance mode?

Yes, they provide distance mode Ph.D in English. Just apply for admission, when there is a notification by the university for distance mode Ph.D admission.
Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
16th September 2017, 08:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat provides PhD English in distance mode?

Yes, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (Gujarat) offers PhD in English course correspondence mode.

This University offers doctoral program in several streams and you may pursue PhD in English in correspondence mode. You are required to first appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by the university.

I am providing you the contact details of Department of English. You may get more details by contacting them below.

>> Ph. No: 0261 2227141, 2227146

>> Email ID: [email protected]

>> Head of the Department: Dr.Rakesh N.Desai

Click here for Department of English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?