18th February 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in ICMR-JRF for Gynaecological Nursing postgraduate?

Hi,
I am interested to write ICMR-JRF and I have completed my Master's degree in Gynaecological Nursing. Please inform me whether I am eligible to write or not?

18th August 2017, 04:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ICMR-JRF for Gynaecological Nursing postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in ICMR JRF For Gynaecological Nursing Post Graduate:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in ICMR JRF Entrance Examination. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in ICMR JRF exam is as follows.

>> You must have completed "Post Graduation" in Basic Science or Post Graduate Degree in professional course from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Master's Degree in Gynaecological Nursing which is a Post Graduation, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in ICMR JRF Examination.

>> Age Criteria for appearing in examination is 28 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?