30th April 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Commerce?

Hello Sir, I have done my MCom program and I am looking forward to doing a PhD program. Actually I want to become a permanent lecturer. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria for becoming a permanent lecturer in any university through a PhD program.

30th April 2021, 06:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Commerce?

Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Commerce is as follows.

Applicant must have completed PhD with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

Applicant must have minimum score of 40% in UGC NET or equivalent to be eligible for recruitment of permanent lecturer.

You can apply for recruitment and get direct call letter for interview.
30th April 2021, 08:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Commerce?

Eligibility criteria for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Commerce:-

Educational Qualification:-
✓ You must have a master’s degree with minimum aggregate percentage secured to be eligible for lecturer profile.

Below mentioned is the category-wise educational qualification:-
✓ For General categories:-
Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
✓ For ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Transgenders categories:-
Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.

Age Limit:-
There are no age limit criteria for the profile of Assistant professor.

For further details about eligibility criteria you can google.
5th May 2021, 09:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Commerce:-

> PhD Holders: candidates who had PhD degree and had completed their masters program as a September 19,1991, (irrespective of the declaration of result below provided with 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks).

> If you have scored at least 55% in your masters degree program (50% for reserved category candidates) you can become a lecturer.

> You must have pursued post graduation from UGC recognised through college or university from streams such as a humanities, electronic science, social science, computer science and applications etc.

> Candidates in the final year of masters program: candidates who will be appearing for their final year masters degree exam can also apply for UGC NET exam. such candidates will only be considered for jrf and their post of assistant professor if they successfully pass the final year masters degree exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?