13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of Biotech candidate for the post of Assistant professor of zoology?

I have completed my MSc Biotechnology and cleared SET Exam that is State Eligibility Test for lectureship in the subject of life sciences... Am I eligible for the govt aided post of Assistant professor of Zoology or Assistant professor of Botany or Assistant professor of Biochemistry??? Is there any G.O. in Tamil Nadu which gives approval for such candidates. kindly help me in this regard.. I thank you for your valuable time and opinion in advance...

15th June 2021, 05:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility of Biotech candidate for the post of Assistant professor of zoology?

The eligibility criteria is simple. You need post-graduation in zoology with minimum 55% from any university/school. You need to pass National Eligibility Test to get admission in PhD. You can start lecturing after qualifying NET and proceed your PhD together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?