10th May 2022, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam for doing PhD in Germany after completing MPharmacy?

sir ,
please send me the details of entrance exam , eligibility , and requirements for doing phd in germany in giving universities ,
FREIBURG UNIVERSITTY
KIEL UNIVERSITY
WURZBURG UNIVERSITY
FV BERLIN UNIVERSITY
FRANKFURT UNIVERSITY
MARBURG UNIVERSITY
GREIFSWALD UNIVERSITY

11th May 2022, 05:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam for doing PhD in Germany after completing MPharmacy?

Finding PhD degree in Germany is bit more difficult than finding an undergraduate or a master's degree.

That is mainly because , it's not only offered by Universities but also from licenced companies engaged in Industrial sector.

For admission to PhD programme , candidate has to sit for IELTS Exam.

For studying PhD in Germany , one needs to prove their efficiency in language with a test such as DSH or TestDaF

And one needs to have Masters degree of eight semesters.
14th May 2022, 05:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam for doing PhD in Germany after completing MPharmacy?

>> You can apply for PhD in abraod after your Masters in Pharmacy. In many countries you can apply for PhD even without any Exam like TOEFL, IELTS and GRE.

>> Also you can get full scholarships in countries like Austrlia, Germany, USA and Nz and a few others but depends on a students profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?