14th January 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do M.Sc Molecular Biology and then PhD for B.Sc Botany & Biotechnology candidate? Scope available in the fields of research?

I have completed B.Sc Botany & Biotechnology and want to know can I do M.Sc Molecular Biology and then PhD? What are the scopes available in the fields of research?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  2. Best colleges providing PG Diploma in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology? Fees required for it?
  3. How M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology is different from Botany and Biotechnoloy stream?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  6. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  7. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the jobs and its packages after completing MSc in biotechnology?
  9. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  10. Opportunities in Indian Army for PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology student?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Which stream to opt, if not interested in engineering or medical?
  13. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) for 37 years old candidate? Is there any provisional for external PhD course? -- [New]
  15. Best university abroad offering Ph.D in molecular biology? How to do Ph.D ?
  16. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  17. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam to do Ph.D if completed M.Sc Botany 10 years ago? Can I do Ph.D in any one of the subjects like Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Genetics?
2nd February 2018, 01:14 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.Sc Molecular Biology and then PhD for B.Sc Botany & Biotechnology candidate? Scope available in the fields of research?

Yes you can do M.Sc and PhD in Molecular Biology

M.Sc is a 2 year course and PhD is a 3 year course

Eligibility Conditions for post graduation:

*Graduation in Biotechnology,Botany ,Genetics,Microbiology with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.

Scopes available for molecular Biology:

Career in molecular biology mainly focused on cytology, stem cells studies, genetics.

Candidates can find wide range of opportunities in the areas such as

*Molecular and Structural Biological units

*Pharma companies

*Molecular Diagnostics Labs

*Medical Labs

*Government Hospitals

Job types available for Molecular Biologist as:

*Genecitist
*Pathologist
*Biochemist
*Medical product sales representatives
*Biology content developer
*Medical service manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?