24th September 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Agriculture) in Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology?

I want to do PhD in Agriculture from Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

29th September 2019, 01:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Agriculture) in Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology?

Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture is three years. The required eligibility to get admission for Ph.D. (Agriculture) in Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology is that the candidate should have passed M.Sc. Agriculture course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the M.Sc. Agriculture to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture is 60%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology.
29th September 2019, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Agriculture) in Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PhD in Agriculture from Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Agriculture with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.

Entrance exams to study PhD course:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

3.CSIR NET

4.GATE
29th September 2019, 09:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission for PhD (Agriculture) in Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their M.Sc in Agriculture or M.Tech/ M.E in the field of Agriculture from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.

There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Candidate must have to qualify one of the following entrance test to secure admission: NET, JRF, UPCATET.
29th September 2019, 10:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
- To be eligible for a Ph.D. in Agriculture at Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, the candidate needs to complete their Master degree from any of the recognized university of India.

- Candidate has to maintain at least a total of 50% marks in Master degree.

Contact Information:
Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology
Address: Kumarganj, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh 224229
Phone: 074088 36617
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?