14th August 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Biomedical Science) admission in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi?

I want to do a PhD in Biomedical Science course from Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you!

15th August 2020, 06:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Biomedical Science) admission in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi?

Eligibility to get Ph.D. (Biomedical Science) admission in the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi is that the candidate should have completed post-graduation from any recognized university. The candidate should be available for the duration of 2 years. The candidate should be the citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?