10th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Chemistry from Awadhesh Pratap Singh University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th July 2019, 12:04 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Eligibility to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Post-Graduation in the relevant stream or possessed an equivalent from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
14th July 2019, 05:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Ph.D. Chemistry or Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry is Doctorate Chemistry course. The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Chemistry) admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The candidate has to score at least 55% in your master degree course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry is three years.
15th July 2019, 01:00 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Ph.d chemistry in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University.

1.You should have completed post graduation from.the recognized university with minimum 55 % of marks .

2.Or m.phil completed candidates can also apply for Ph d in chemistry.

3.Admiaaion test will be conducted by university followed by Interview or viva voice.

4.if candidates have any entrance test scores likejrf ,er,set,net,slet can directly go for interview.

Full time 3 years course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?