17th March 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University?

Dear friends, for getting admission in PhD(English), what is the eligibility criteria at the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University? I want to secure admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about this immediately.

19th March 2020, 10:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University?

The eligibility to study a PhD in English at the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.igntu.ac.in
19th March 2020, 11:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University?

In order to pursue PhD in English, the candidate should have done Master's Degree in English or relevant stream from a recognised University with atleast 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?