26th June 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Information Technology) admission in IPD College?

I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Information Technology from IPD College. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program.

29th June 2019, 05:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Information Technology) admission in IPD College?

PHD in Information Technology is a three to five year course in Premier Institute for Professional Growth(IPD College).

The minimum eligibility required to pursue PhD(Information Technology) is that you must have M.Tech. / M.E. in Information and Communication Technology or M.C.A. / M.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, and Electronics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can apply for the entrance examination like UGC, NET, SEt etc to pursue PhD(Information Technology) in IPD College.
29th June 2019, 11:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Information Technology) admission in IPD College?

** Ph.D. Information Technology or Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology is a Doctorate Information Technology course.

** The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Information Technology) admission in IPD College is the candidate should have passed a master degree with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** The final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of entrance and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?