14th December 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Central University of Haryana?

Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Central University of Haryana for PhD in Political Science course. Please help me to know about the eligibility asap.

15th July 2019, 09:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Central University of Haryana?

The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Political Science) admission in Central University of Haryana is the candidate should have passed Master Degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get Ph.D. (Political Science) admission in Central University of Haryana is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance and Personal Interview. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?