9th October 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University for studying PhD in Political Science course. Please help me to know about the eligibility for getting admission immediately.

14th October 2019, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University for studying PhD in Political Science course. Please help me to know about the eligibility for getting admission immediately.
Candidates who have completed masters degree in Political Science from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Political Science. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.CET (Depends on University)
14th October 2019, 11:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

The required eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science is 55%.

The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance and Personal Interview. After completing a Ph.D. (Political Science) you can become Political Analyst.
15th October 2019, 09:43 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get PhD (Political Science) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Master's Degree or its equivalent in a relevant stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have obtained at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
15th October 2019, 07:40 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University are:-

Aspirants should be completed Master's degree in any related stream from any recognised University.

Aspirants should have obtained a minimum score of 60% in Master's degree.

Age limit - No age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?