13th December 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility & procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to MPhil(Mathematics) student?

Hello Sir, I want to do my PhD in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Kindly tell me what is the procedure. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam. So tell me the procedure to apply. I am studying in MPhil in Mathematics. So also tell me the eligibility criteria for me.

15th August 2022, 04:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility & procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to MPhil(Mathematics) student?

Eligibility:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university will study PhD.

Entrance Exam:-

UGC-NET JRF.
22nd August 2022, 03:36 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility & procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to MPhil(Mathematics) student?

Qualification required:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?