19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Business Management) in Chitkara University?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Business Management) which is available in Chitkara University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

23rd September 2019, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Business Management) in Chitkara University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Business Management) which is available in Chitkara University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Business Management with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Chitkara University.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?