29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Physical Science) in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Physical Science) which is available in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this institute. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

7th October 2019, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Physical Science) in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Physical Science) which is available in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this institute. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Eligibility to study Ph.D(Physical Science) in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Physical Science from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Physical Science. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?