24th September 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Jamia Hamdard?

Hello, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jamia Hamdard for studying PhD(Computer Science) course. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission?

28th September 2019, 11:58 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Jamia Hamdard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jamia Hamdard for studying PhD(Computer Science) course. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission?
Eligibility to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Jamia Hamdard:

-> Candidates applying for PhD in Computer Science at Jamia Hamdard need to have a Post Graduation degree in MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT from any of the recognized university of India.

-> Candidates must have to maintain at least a total of 60% marks in the mentioned degree. NET-JRF/Individual Fellowship holders/Project Fellows will be preferred for admission.

Contact Information:
Jamia Hamdard
Address: Mehrauli - Badarpur Rd, Near Batra Hospital, Block D, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 011 2605 9688
Official website -> Click Here
29th September 2019, 04:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Jamia Hamdard?

Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science course is three years. The required eligibility to secure Ph.D. (Computer Science) admission in Jamia Hamdard is the candidate should have passed M.Tech course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science is 60%. After completing a Ph.D. (Computer Science) you can become a Computer Engineer and Mobile Application Developer.
29th September 2019, 09:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure PhD (Computer Science) admission in Jamia Hamdard are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Master's Degree in Computer
Applications/ Computer Science/ IT from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in Master's Degree.

There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Candidate must have to qualify one of the following entrance test to secure admission: NET, JRF, GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?