3rd January 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agri Business Management) in IABM-Bikaner?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in IABM-Bikaner in the specialization of Agri Business Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

10th January 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agri Business Management) in IABM-Bikaner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in IABM-Bikaner in the specialization of Agri Business Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study PhD (Agri Business) Program at Institute of Agri Business Management Bikaner (IABM) is given below:
Those students who have obtained a post graduate degree in Agriculture and allied subjects / MBA (Agri Business) / MBA having at least 6.5/10 OGPA or equivalent percentage
Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Admission Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Agri Business) in IABM-Bikaner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?