27th July 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Hyderabad University?

Can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Hyderabad University for studying PhD in Anthropology course? I want to study this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th July 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Hyderabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Hyderabad University for studying PhD in Anthropology course? I want to study this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study, the PhD (Anthropology) in the Hyderabad University is a pass in MA/MSc in Anthropology with at least 55% marks or MA in any allied subject with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Students who have a passion to do the research in the Anthropology can pursue the PhD (Anthropology) course in the Hyderabad University. Candidates have to contact the Department of Anthropology, University of Hyderabad for more details. University of Hyderabad website link is given Click Here
30th July 2019, 03:59 PM
pagolworld

Eligibility :--

Candidate must have Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate.
30th July 2019, 10:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Anthropology) in Hyderabad University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in relevant stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have to secured at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate must have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university itself.
11th November 2022, 08:37 PM
Mythreyi1990

Candidate must have masters degree with respective course of 60% marks

Candidate also score entrance exam conducted by university....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?