8th March 2021, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Assam Agricultural University

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Assam Agricultural University for PhD(Apparel and Textiles) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

10th March 2021, 11:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Assam Agricultural University

Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Assam Agricultural University is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum 55% in master degree to get admission.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.
12th March 2021, 08:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Assam Agricultural University

The eligibility to study a PhD in Apparel and Textiles at Assam Agricultural University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 58% marks in aggregate or minimum CGPA of 3.00 in 4.00 scale or 7.00 in 10.00 scale from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit is applicable for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in written test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.aau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?