25th August 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) from School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th August 2019, 01:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad?

The college named as School of Engineering and Applied Sciences in Ahmedabad are not preferring PhD (Applied Chemistry) course but the PhD (Chemical Engineering) broadly covers the areas of Applied Chemistry and Chemical and Materials Engineering.

Eligibility to study PhD (Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Nanotechnology, Chemistry etc. from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
30th August 2019, 02:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) from School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

So you are eligible for Ph.D course in Applied Chemistry in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?