27th March 2021, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Kazi Nazrul University

Hi, I want to get admission in Kazi Nazrul University for studying PhD in Applied Psychology. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.

28th March 2021, 11:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Kazi Nazrul University

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Applied Psychology in Kazi Nazrul University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Applied Psychology in Kazi Nazrul University is given below,

Name of the College - Kazi Nazrul University

Name of the Course - PhD in Applied Psychology

>> You must have done Master's Degree with minimum 55% marks (and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD) candidates.

>> Or its equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university in India or other in order to be eligible.

>> Please refer to the 2nd page of the notification link given below for more detailed information of the eligibility criteria.

Click here for more details - Please refer to 2nd page
29th March 2021, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Kazi Nazrul University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get admission in Kazi Nazrul University for studying PhD in Applied Psychology. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.
Entrance exams to study PhD course:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Applied Psychology with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Commerce. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?