30th June 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

3rd July 2019, 12:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Candidates who have secured Master’s Degree in Bengali or its equivalent degree declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)) or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD (Bengali) in the Jadavpur University. Eligible candidates have to clear an entrance examination and interview for the admission to pursue a PhD (Bengali) in Jadavpur University.
5th July 2019, 12:50 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, PhD in Bengali aspirant must complete their Master degree in Bengali with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university. Those who are belonging to the reserved category required to score at least 50% of marks at Mater degree. The admission will be based on the entrance exam score conducted by the Jadavpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?