10th December 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Biotechnology) from Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

13th December 2020, 04:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University---

The candidate should have done master's degree in biotechnology/ animal biotechnology/ veterinary biotechnology/ any branch in veterinary science/fisheries/life sciences from a recognised university or Institute of India with at least 70% marks or equivalent.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.gadvasu.in
14th December 2020, 12:09 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Masters with minimum aggregate of 7 CGPA or 70% in relevant subjects.

Applicant can get admission through interview conducted by university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?