24th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Pondicherry University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Biotechnology program in Pondicherry University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

25th August 2021, 11:34 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Pondicherry University?

Those who are interested can register online through online admission portal...
The requisite fees is 600 INR and 300 INR for sc/st candidates...

Those who have completed post graduation in biotechnology with atleast 55 % marks are eligible...

Admission is based on entrance exams like
UGC_ NET
UGC _ CSIR_NET etc
25th August 2021, 01:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Pondicherry University:-

Master's degree in agriculture/ bioinformatics/biochemistry and biotechnology/botany/microbiology/ veterinary science/ zoology or in any other related areas with a minimum of 55% off marks.
25th August 2021, 10:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D. Biotechnology or Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology is Doctorate Biotechnology course. The required eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Pondicherry University is that the candidate should have passed post graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology is 60%. Also you have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university. The duration og Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology is three years.
25th August 2021, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Biotechnology program in Pondicherry University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Biotechnology with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Biotechnology in Pondicherry University.

There are no age criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?