20th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Disarmament Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Disarmament Studies course in Jawaharlal Nehru University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 12:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Disarmament Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Disarmament Studies is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Disarmament Studies course is three years.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Disarmament Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University is the candidate should have post graduation course with at least 60%.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance and personal interview which is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?