24th September 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

Hi, I want to get admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology for studying PhD in Electrical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.

27th September 2019, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology for studying PhD in Electrical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.
Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
28th September 2019, 02:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

The eligibility to study PhD in Electrical Engineering at Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field in 1st division from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the Master's degree. There is no age limit to do this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mmmut.ac.in
29th September 2019, 01:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering is a Doctorate course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology is the candidate should have passed Master degree i.e M.Tech course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for the admission of the Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering is 60%. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering is three years.
29th September 2019, 09:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.

There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Candidate must have to qualify one of the following entrance test to secure admission: NET, JRF, GATE, GRE, Malaviya Entrance Test.
29th September 2019, 11:00 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants seeking admission to three year Full-time PhD in Electrical Engineering should meet the following criteria as specified by the institute.

Candidates with Master degree in related Electrical Engineering field with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for PhD in Electrical Engineering. The admission will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the Malaviya Entrance Test conducted by MMMUT. More details of the same are available at the official web portal of the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?