19th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) in Eternal University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) from Eternal University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

29th September 2019, 09:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) in Eternal University?

Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Telecommunication is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Telecommunication is 3 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. The candidate must have passed Master degree in engineering from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Telecommunication is 60%.

3. In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Telecommunication course, the candidate must have to score good marks in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?