13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MTech with Environmental Engineering stream. After completing my MTech, I want to do PhD in Environmental Engineering. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

14th September 2018, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

If you have got M.Tech in environmental engineering stream with at least 55% marks, then surely you will be eligible for Ph.D admission at Gauhati university.

Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
15th September 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of MTech with Environmental Engineering stream. After completing my MTech, I want to do PhD in Environmental Engineering. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Eligibility to study PhD Environmental Studies in Gauhati University is a Postgraduate Degree of Gauhati University or from any other recognized university / institute with not less than 55% of marks or equivalent grade in the concerned subject. All the applicants must appear in the GU-RET (Gauhati University Research Eligibility Test) and Counseling for the admission to study PhD Environmental Studies at Gauhati University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th September 2018, 07:55 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University are:-
Applicant should have passed post-graduation in the relevant stream from any recognized university with minimum of 55% marks.
15th September 2018, 09:27 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must have completed post-graduation from a recognized university in Environmental Engineering.
Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate in post-graduation in that particular stream.
16th September 2018, 06:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Environmental Engineering course in Gauhati University:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Environmental Engineering course in Gauhati University is given below.

Name of the College - Gauhati University

Name of the Course - PhD in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science

Duration of the course - 5 years

Basic Educational Qualification:-

>> If you have completed Master's Degree in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks, then you are certainly eligible to apply for this course.

You should have any valid PhD Entrance Examination score or score of entrance examination that is conducted by this university.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?