1st October 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Fisheries Economics) from Central Institute of Fisheries Education. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

4th October 2019, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Fisheries Economics) from Central Institute of Fisheries Education. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.

If you have fulfill above mentioned criteria then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Fisheries Economics in Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
4th October 2019, 09:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education is that you should must have completed Master of Fisheries science from a recognized university with minimum 7.5 scores out of 10.

You must have attained the age of 22 years but not more than 28 years of age as of 31st July of the same year.

You can check the website http://www.cife.edu.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?