16th April 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Fisheries Science in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

30th April 2019, 11:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Fisheries Science is doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Fisheries Science course is 2 years.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University is that the candidate should have passed post graduation in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course to study Ph.D. (Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University is 60%.
30th April 2019, 03:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University are as follows:-
To pursue Ph.D. program, the university conducts separate entrance test followed by an interview.
Candidates have to appear in KVAFSU Written Test and its qualifying marks is 40%.
Final admission is subject to candidates past academic record.
Candidates who have passed CSIR-SRF/ UGC NET/ ICAR exams are exempted from the Ph.D. Entrance Test. Those candidates have to appear in the Interview round only.
Candidate must have completed Master’s with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?