5th May 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Viharilal College for Home and Social Sciences in the specialization of Food and Nutrition. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

12th May 2019, 09:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Sciences?

The eligibility criteria to study PhD in Food and Nutrition at Viharilal College for Home and Social Sciences is:-

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree or Masters in Philosophy to study PhD.

==> Admission would be on the basis of Entrance examination and personal interview.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - 20/B, Judges Court Road, Alipur, Kolkata - 700027
Phone - 033-24795594
20th September 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Viharilal College for Home and Social Sciences?

Is entrance exam must for PhD in nutrition in viharilal college
7th November 2020, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Date of opening admission on ph.d food and nutrition at Virahilal College for jome and social sciences Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?