4th June 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Fruit Science. After completing my MPhil, I want to do PhD in Fruits & Orchard Management. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya?

8th June 2019, 03:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya?

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Fruits & Orchard Management is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Fruits & Orchard Management course is three years.

=> For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Fruits & Orchard Management course, the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of an entrance examination. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?