7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Horticulture in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

12th August 2019, 04:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Eligibility to study PhD (Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their M.Phil or Master's degree in relevant stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree course.
Candidate must have qualified entrance examination.
There is no age limit to study this course.
12th August 2019, 02:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Horticulture in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

So if you have completed masters degree in Horticulture then you are eligible for PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.
12th August 2019, 05:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya are mentioned below;

You must have consistently good academic record.
You must be 23 years of age as on 31/12/2019.
You must have a master's degree in Horticulture/Forestry with at least 7.0 OGPA (6.5 OGPA for ST/SC/PwD candidates) followed by bachelor's degree in Horticulture under 10+2+4 from any recognized university.
You must have at least one year experience of dissertation in university/institute.
Admission will be on the basis of entrance test followed by interview.

More information is available at;
http://www.ubkv.ac.in/
You must have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?