28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Information Technology at North East Frontier Technical University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Information Technology program in North East Frontier Technical University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

30th July 2021, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Information Technology at North East Frontier Technical University?

The required eligibility to study PhD in Information Technology at North East Frontier Technical University is that the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to study PhD in Information Technology at North East Frontier Technical University is 60%. For the application process you should visit the official website of the university and the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.
31st July 2021, 10:11 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Information Technology at North East Frontier Technical University?

Eligibility:-

1- The candidate must have completed his or her post graduation or masters in computer science or Information Technology or electronics and communication or business with a minimum aggregate of 55% or more.

2- There is a 5% relaxation for scheduled caste or scheduled Tribes or other backward classes or physically handicapped individuals.

3- These individuals are required to appear for common entrance examinations for junior research fellowships conducted by National boards or the respective colleges like GATE JRF, CSIR NET JRF, UGC NET JRF, TIFR etc.
31st July 2021, 02:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to study PhD in Information Technology at North East Frontier Technical University is as follows.

You must have completed post graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You can secure admission through UGC NET/CSIR/GATE or equivalent exam.

You can also secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

For application submission visit official website given below.
https://www.neftu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?