24th November 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Jain Study) in Rajasthan University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Rajasthan University for PhD(Jain Study) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

30th November 2018, 06:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Jain Study) in Rajasthan University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Jain Study) in Rajasthan University are as follows:-

Candidate must be a holder of Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post Graduation.

Candidate must have to clear the common entrance exam conducted by the university for the course.
30th November 2018, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you must completed a PG degree in Jain studies or any similar subject, with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. This will be the minimum qualification required to apply for admission.

Admission is on merit and you have to appear for written exam and interview, conducted by the university concerned. Hence, you to be really well prepared for it.
1st December 2018, 04:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D( Jain Study) Eligibility:

In order to pursue doctor of philosophy in Jain University in Rajasthan, the candidate must have completed post graduation in this field only.

Applications for Ph.D are invited in online mode and candidates needs to send the hard copy of the application form along with the required documents to the University Campus.

CSIR/UGC NET and INSPIRE/ SLET qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test for Ph.D.

For PhD course is, candidates need to register online for UNIRAJ MPAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?