18th November 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program in Central University of Orissa? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

22nd November 2021, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

The eligibility to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication at the Central University of Orissa is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university and there is no specific upper age limit to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cuo.ac.in
26th November 2021, 12:03 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

Candidates must have a master's degree in journalism and mass communication with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university.And also have to appear in the entrance exam followed by the Viva- Voice Test.
28th November 2021, 09:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Candidate with 55% marks in post graduation in journalism or mass communication froma recognised university is eligible for phD admission.

Those belonging to reserved category will be provided 5% relaxation in marks.

The admission to the programme will be on the basis of entrance exam followed by viva-voce test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?