15th November 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MBA. After completing my MBA, I want to do PhD in Management Studies. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

23rd November 2018, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

P.hD in management studies is a 3 years full time doctorate course which is divided into 6 semesters.
The candidates can pursue this course after the PG courses in various management studies and the criteria for this course across all the colleges and Universities are different. Most of the colleges have 60% and above marks for eligibility for this course, some colleges also admitted students with 50% and above marks.
Admission to the course is done by selecting students on the basis of merit list and some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?