14th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Kuvempu University

Hi Sir, I want to study for a PhD(Mathematics) in Kuvempu University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

15th March 2021, 06:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Kuvempu University

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Kuvempu University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview .
17th March 2021, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Kuvempu University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study for a PhD(Mathematics) in Kuvempu University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.
If you have completed masters degree in Mathematics with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Mathematics. There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?