16th July 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) in SRM University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Microbiology) from SRM University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) in SRM University?

The candidates willing to study PhD(Microbiology) in SRM University must have completed postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.

The admission to the PhD(Microbiology) in SRM University is on the basis of entrance examinations which is a Entrance Test conducted by the university itself.
The syllabus for the Entrance Test will consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% will be subject specific.

You can check the website http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/selection-process-phd for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?