23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Social Work course in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

26th August 2019, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore?

You need to have a masters degree in Social Work or a similar field with 55% marks from a recognised university in India. You can get 5% relaxation if you belong to reserved categories like SC/ST or PWD. just make sure you have the documents to get relaxation.

Admission is on merit and university concerned conducts entrance exam and interview for admission. You need to perform well in it to get admission.
30th August 2019, 02:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Social Work course in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Botany with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya Mangalore. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?