24th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Statistics) in CUSAT?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in CUSAT in the specialization of Statistics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

25th August 2021, 11:39 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Statistics) in CUSAT?

Those who apply for Phd admission will.have to.appear for an entrance and Doctoral.interview...

Admission is based on
Master's degree
Marks obtained in written test and Doctoral.interview...

Minimum marks required in PG degree is 55% or CGPA of 6.0

Reservation is provided to reserved and disabled candidates....
25th August 2021, 10:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics is two years. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics is 60%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
26th August 2021, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in CUSAT in the specialization of Statistics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.
Candidates who have completed masters degree in Statistics from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Statistics.

General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?