8th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Women Scientist Fellowship? Is it necessary to have work experience?

Dear sir am completed my M. Sc in Microbiology in 2009 and i got married in 2010. Am i elligeble to apply for women scientist fellowship or is it necessary to have any working experience? because i have only 7 months of experience...plz replay me sir...

13th May 2014, 07:30 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Women Scientist Fellowship? Is it necessary to have work experience?

Microbiology is the best course in which the student can make his life in a better way. The students are taking admission in the University in microbiology for getting the best and the successful life. The course is giving a lot of knowledge about the biological things and the biological instrument. In this subject if you doing the doctorate degree then you will be able to make the research about the Microbiology.

The student must read carefully and seriously to make his life a best and awesome future. The course is the best course among all courses in which the students are giving entrance test to enter the PhD course. The students are always choosing the best university for getting the best Job or placement. If you already done the Master in Science course in the microbiology subject then you do not have eligible to apply the woman scientist fellowship because you have to do the PhD course before you enter to the scientist way.

The students are given a lot of facilities to make them a professional master. The women should make their PhD in this course so they should enter the research institute. The student should read carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?