11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?

Hi,
I have completed my M.A. in Political Science. I want to do PhD in Gandhian Studies from Mahatma Gandhi University. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give for getting admission in this university for PhD program in Gandhian Studies? Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  2. Course description of PhD (Gandhian Studies) which is available in Panjab University? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  4. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  5. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  6. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  7. Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  12. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  13. NET Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies (Paper II) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. NET Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  17. Is MSc maths from MGU Meghalaya approved by DEC, UGC
  18. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
22nd December 2016, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my M.A. in Political Science. I want to do PhD in Gandhian Studies from Mahatma Gandhi University. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give for getting admission in this university for PhD program in Gandhian Studies? Please tell me asap!

The candidates seeking admission to the PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University have to appear for the PhD Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Interview. The candidates, who are seeking admission to PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University, should have passed Post Graduate examination in the concerned discipline with 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university. Those who have qualified JRF/UGC Teacher Fellow/M.Phil/NET/SLET/GATE are exempted from the Written Aptitude Test (WAT) conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi University. The Mahatma Gandhi University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?