8th December 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to join PhD(Education) in Sardar Patel University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can join PhD program in the specialization of Education which is available in Sardar Patel University. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

10th December 2019, 06:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to join PhD(Education) in Sardar Patel University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Education at Sardar Patel University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.spuvvn.edu
10th December 2019, 10:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to join PhD(Education) in Sardar Patel University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

Entrance Test for admission in PhD in Education in Sardar Patel University:

The detailed information about entrance test for admission in PhD in Education in Sardar Patel University is given below.

<> Yes, there is an entrance test to appear in to get Admission.

<> Applicants who have qualified UGC-NET or NET-JRF or UGC-CSIR NET or GSET or GATE or who have passed M.Phil program are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test. Otherwise candidates have to appear in college's PhD Entrance Test.

<> Please refer to the point number 4 in 5th page of the notification given below.
Entrance Test - 100 Marks
Duration of Test - 3 Hours
The detailed format can be obtained from 6th page of the notification.

<> The qualifying marks in PhD Entrance Test will be 50% marks.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here more details
10th December 2019, 10:53 PM
Lijishaf

Entrance exam will be conducted by the university. Cut off marks are more than 50%. The selection will be based on merit.
Please visit official website www.spuvvn.edu
11th December 2019, 04:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to join PhD(Education) in Sardar Patel University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

UGC NET exam is one national level exam through which candidates can get admitted to Ph. D. in Education. Candidate can also get admission to PH.D.(Education) at Sardar Patel University by passing the entrance exam which is conducted by the university.

The candidate must have passed post-graduation to be eligible to pursue PhD(Education).

You may visit the website www.spuvvn.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?